Download Your Free 30-Day Trial!
Download Latest Version
We can help with: setup and configuration, best practices, general questions about TM1, and a product demo. Contact us!
Version 4.4 Now Available!
TM1Connect Server Enhancements
- Added request
caching. Any requests for data from TM1 which are similar to a previously requested
query are resolved from a temporary cache rather than performing a subsequent
request. For example, if two views use the same dimension and
attributes, TM1Connect will only perform the dimension request once, even
though the views are queried separately.
settings accessible from TM1Connect Manager. Enabling and disabling logging and tracing can now be done by the Manager
rather than manually editing the configuration file. Also, any
changes made in the Manager settings will become effective immediately and will
not require restarting of the server.
SQL Syntax Support. Added
support for multiple conditions in SQL queries containing IN and NOT in clauses. Multiple
WHEN statements are now allowed within a CASE statement. Boolean
data type are supported in SQL Queries.
Added Version Update Check. TM1Connect will now check for updates
periodically in the TM1Connect Manager UI and will notify administrators when a
new version can be downloaded and installed.
ODBC Driver Enhancements
Added Kerberos integrated authentication. ODBC driver now supports integrated authentication using
Kerberos. Any client applications connecting to TM1Connect
using the driver will not need to supply a username or password to access
Improved error reporting. When an error occurs while using the TM1 REST API, error messages now
show the underlying error generated by TM1.
to specify sub-directories for output file destination.
Fixed SQL Issues
DateTime data types working
properly when client is in a different time zone from server.
User name is no longer required to be
specified in the configuration in order for the integrated authentication
TM1 Rest API using SSL
In the TM1Connect configuration utility,
users can now test the TM1 Rest API URLs that are using HTTPS protocol
without a timeout occurring.
Download Version 4.4
- Default view mappings in the Manager now include hierarchies and attributes.
- Subset aliases are now used in the batch mode extracts as well as in the live mode.
- Fixed logic for setting column data types for the published views.
- Fixed SQL date formatting when using type conversions (e.g. Output will return a date when an SQL query contains clauses such as CONVERT('MyView'.'MyColumn', SQL_DATE).
- Fixed order of the columns corresponding to the hierarchy attributes, when they are included in a published view.
- Fixed bug that would cause a SQL query to fail when one of the string columns contained a single quote in the value.
- Fixed bug in the Manager UI that would lose hierarchy settings for a view after saving and re-opening it.
Download Version 4.3